Pre - test




My Lovely Family


Hello! My name is Anna. I‘m eight years old and I am from USA. I’m going to talk introduce you to my family. It is quite big and we are very happy. My mother‘s name is Laura. And my father’s name is Peter. My mother has got blond hair and she is very tender. My father is tall and slim and he is a funny  person. My parents have got three children, there‘s my brother Tim, my baby brother David and me. Tim is sweet boy who love playing and being with me all the time. He is only three year old so he attends the kindergarten. My younger brother, David is  seventh month baby. My father has got a sister. Her name  is Olivia and she is my aunt. My mother has got two brothers. Their names are Richard and William and they are my uncles. We have our favorite dog. A pet called Pirate, he is my favorite dog!  I love my family and my pet.



https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17m1y2cIeObS46q1xMShi8FjDwHeSf-zEuTYr3CR1lrk/edithttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/17m1y2cIeObS46q1xMShi8FjDwHeSf-zEuTYr3CR1lrk/edit


1. How old is Anna?
    a.   She is six.    b.   She is seven.
    c.   She is eight.   d.   She is nine.

 2. Is she French?
    a.   No, she isn’t.    b.   Yes, she is.
    c.   She is French.    d.   She isn’t English. 

3. Is Anna ‘s family small? 
    a. Yes, it is.         b. No, it isn’t. 
    c. It is a quite big.   d. It isn’t big.

 4. How many children does her mother have?
    a.   One     b.   Two
    c.   Three     d.   Four

5. Who ‘s her mother?
    a.   Pirate     b.   Anna
    c.   Peter      d.   Laura 

6. How old is Tim? 
    a. He is one year old.     b. He is two years old.
    c. He is three years old.  d. He is five years old.

7. Who is Olivia? 
    a. She is Anna ‘s friend.  b. She is Anna ‘s mother. 
    c. She is Anna ‘s aunt.    d. She is Anna ‘s sister.

8. Richard and William are ………… 
    a. Anna ‘s father    b. Tim ‘s father 
    c. David ‘s uncles   d. Anna ‘s parents

9. What ‘s Ana ‘s mother like? 
    a. She is funny.     b. She is nice. 
    c. She is tender.    d. She is clever.

10. What ‘s their pet ‘s name? 
    a. Pirate       b. David 
    c. William     d. Tim

  



ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Post - test